Aluminum electrolyte is an electrolyte used for aluminum electrolysis, which is mainly made of cryolite as raw material, alumina as raw material, and some salt additives are added. Aluminum electrolyte lumps and aluminum ash and other aluminum-containing waste are crushed to obtain recycled aluminum for use in ceramics, metals, electronics, plastics and other industries.
For aluminum electrolyte block and alumina, generally need about 200 mesh powder making, in terms of equipment selection, both European version mill and vertical mill can meet the requirements, in comparison, vertical mill has high production efficiency and is suitable for medium and large scale powder making projects, but the investment is also large, European version mill is the upgrade of Raymond mill, which is more economical and practical. Therefore, the European version mill is also widely used in the production of aluminum electrolyte lump and alumina powder making.
Aluminum electrolyte pulverizing equipment
Compared with the traditional Raymond mill and pendulum mill, the performance of the European version of the mill has been greatly improved after several generations of technological transformation of the mill, and it can meet the requirements of modern powder factories in terms of output, quality of finished products, impact on the environment, as well as intelligent operation and cost control.
1. In terms of output, the European version mill adopts the spiral bevel gear drive and grinding roller linkage to improve the technology, so that the grinding efficiency is greatly improved and the output of each machine can reach 3-55 tons, which is several times higher than the original Raymond mill, and the energy consumption of each machine is also reduced.
2. The European version of the mill uses a new suspension cage type sorting equipment, which makes the sorting more accurate through frequency adjustment, so that the final powder quality is more uniform and stable, thus ensuring the quality of recycled aluminum.
3. In environmental protection, the dual measures of air circulation and dust collector of the European version mill are adopted, so that the emission of soot is less than 20 mg/m3, and the industrial product environmental protection certificate is obtained, which can meet the requirements of green production.
4. In terms of intelligent manipulation, the Euromill system uses PLC or DCS central control system, which can monitor and control the whole production line in the central control room, including equipment start and stop, as well as abnormal alarms, to ensure normal production.
5. In terms of cost control, since the assembly line is highly automated, it can save a lot of labor cost, and only 2-3 employees are needed for a plant. In addition, the main engine and fan drive of the Euro mill are lubricated with thin oil, and the oil change time is about once every four months, which can save US$3-50,000 per year in oil cost alone compared to the old cream type lubricant.
At present, the Euromill is used in many projects such as aluminum electrolyte block, aluminum ash, and aluminum powder production, etc. You can make an appointment to visit the factory to see the production condition of the equipment on site.
If you are interested in our products please call us at
0086-371-67997088 or click Business Link
Online We will be online 24 hours a day, welcome to call. Our customer service staff will provide you with detailed answers, thoughtful service, will be happy to provide you with product information and application knowledge, so that you can not only get valuable equipment, but also get our attentive service.